Today is the beginning of the rest of my life

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Doddles

This wednesday officially marks my first wednesday in a long time without being under the influence of lovely poison known as alcohol. After leaving beijing, i have come to realise that my alcohol consumption level, as well as my energy have dwindled down to very little. True, i still take an occassional beer or two, but no longer am i on a rampage with my gang every wednesday, friday and saturday. And at the risk of sounding like an alcoholic, i miss it. Maybe not so much the booze, but the fun and entertainment my people bring to it. Can't wait till i see them again...3 weeks and counting...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey shorty! Nice words... I'll never forget seeing you at browns wednesday nights with your eyes getting smaller and smaller... you really sometimes deserved your nick "diss(e)y" :-p
Take care! Erik

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home